With experts from various fields like Environment, social, ecology and biodiversity we have executed 1000+ environmental and social sustainability consulting projects during past year. Being a NABET accredited consulting firm, our EIA coordinators and functional area experts are hand holding our clients in implementing environmental management program, conceptual, design and operational phase processes.
Our experts area abreast with sectorial environmental sustainability aspects of petro & petro-chemicals, oil &gas, paper&pulp, chemical industries, chemical process industries, automobile, Ports & Harbors, infrastructure, fertilizer, food & beverage, distillery, cement and area development.
Inogen is a global alliance, providing multi-national organizations with consistent high value environment, health, safety and sustainability solutions. It assists our multinational clients by resolving liabilities from the past, addressing today’s requirements and delivering solutions for the future. Cholamandalam MS Risk Services is strengthened by having a strategic partnership with Inogen and also a board member of Inogen by holding 5% stake.
With more than 200 offices located in every continent, more than 6,430 staff worldwide, Inogen associates are located around Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, North, Latin and central America providing a top notch consultancy services in Environment, Health, Safety and sustainability. Inogen is a global delivery platform for Associates to get mission driven work done for their clients anywhere in the world
Training programsPublic and in-house Training programs
- Environmental and sustainability awareness program for managers and plant HODs (Half day/one day program)
- Integrated water management
- Master class in Zero liquid discharge programs –design and operational
- Integrated water resources
- Stewardship in waste management for achieving Zero Landfill operations
- Sustainability – demystified (concepts to consolidation)
- Air quality management in process industries