Impart Safety Training to Forklift Operators & Evaluation with the following objectives:
- To create safety awareness among Forklift operators with an aim to prevent accidents
- To reduce transportation losses
- To enhance productivity of the operators
- To Evaluate the operators on safe operation of forklifts
Highlights of the program:
- A blend of Counseling and Classroom Training.
- Pre and Post Training Evaluation will be carried out for each participant
- Extensive usage of Audio/Visual aids.
- Evaluation shall be on class room training and on driving skill and hands on training
- Passing criteria to be fixed at 80% (combined results of written tests and hands-on training)
- Certificate of passing will be issued
- If the operator does not score 80%, he will be provided with action plan for improvement