Functional Safety Assessment
Stages Of FSA
- Stage 1- Hazard and Risk Assessment shall be carried out, the required protection layers shall be identified and safety requirement specification shall be developed.
- Stage 2- Safety instrumented system shall be designed
- Stage 3- After that installation, recommissioning and final validation of the safety instrumented system has been completed
- Stage 4- After gaining experience in operating and maintenance
- Stage 5- Modification and prior to decommissioning of safety Instrumented system.